Help & FAQ
I really want to buy an item but my size isn’t showing up. What’s the deal?
Our website is in real time. All available sizes are displayed online. If your size isn’t showing up it’s unfortunately out of stock. If the item is on sale, we won’t be able to re-order it. However, if the item is regular-priced, you can submit a special order inquiry to email@example.com and we’ll do our best to find the size for you.
What does it mean to place a pre-order?
Pre-orders are orders for items that are currently out of stock but expected to be available for purchase at a later date. If you submit a pre-order, the item will be reserved for you and mailed out as soon as the shipment reaches our warehouse. Don’t worry, you won’t be billed for the item until it ships and we’ll send you an email when it’s on the way.
Uh oh, I ordered the wrong item or size by mistake. How do I fix this?
Unfortunately, we can’t swap out the items in an order once the order is placed. We can however do our best to cancel an order before it ships. You can then place a new order for the correct product.
I changed my mind and want to cancel my order. How do I do that?
You can cancel an order at any time before it ships. We recommend you cancel your order right away by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (646) 559-8393
How will my order be taxed?
Tax is calculated by the state in which you reside and is added to the order after shipping is processed.
How do I place an international order?
Add the items you’d like to buy to your shopping cart. Then, click the "International Checkout” button. You’ll be redirected to a secure site hosted by International Checkout. Complete the order by entering your shipping and billing details. You can also select for the taxes and duties (if applicable) to be prepaid or paid by cash upon delivery.
Once the transaction is complete, you’ll receive an order confirmation email from International Checkout.
Payment & Shipping
How can I pay for my order?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
Will my credit card information be safe?
Misha Nonoo is committed to maintaining the highest levels of security and protection against fraud. We stay up-to-date with the latest in security technologies to ensure that your credit card information, contact information and shipping and billing information are confidential and safe.
Will my order ship out today?
All orders must be submitted by 11:00 am EST to ship the same day. If the order is placed after 12:00 pm EST, it will likely ship out the next business day.
I live outside of the U.S. Will you ship to me?
Yes! We’ve partnered with International Checkout to provide International shopping for our customers in over 200 countries. For all questions regarding payment, duty and tax, shipping, order status, tracking information and delivery of orders outside the U.S. contact International Checkout customer support at email@example.com.
International Checkout is an e-commerce solution powered by comGateway with over a decade of cross-border logistics experience that allows merchants to sell internationally with easy, secure and fast integration. It enables us to offer our international customer with the most competitive international shipping costs, fully landed cost (taxes and duties) at the point of checkout, fraud free payments and multi-language customer support to provide the best international shopping experience to our international customers.
How do I track my international order?
Once your order ships you’ll receive an email with the international tracking number. Track your order by clicking on the tracking number link in the email or by visiting www.internationalcheckout.com (for registered user).
How can I pay for my international order?
International Checkout accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, PayPal, and Duty & Taxes.
You can prepay the duties and taxes or select cash on delivery (C.O.D) for your order (if applicable). If you select the prepaid method upon checkout, we guarantee you won't be charged any VAT, duty, taxes or other shipping or customs related fees after your order is complete.
How are international orders shipped?
They may be shipped via DHL or FedEx. Note that all delivery times are listed in business days (Monday through Friday). Most shipping carriers do not ship on major holidays.
My bank account was charged by International Checkout, not Misha Nonoo. Is this right?
Yes! International Checkout processes our international orders so their name will appear on your bank statement.
Returns & Exchanges
What is your return policy?
We want you to love our clothes as much as we do. If you’re not completely happy you can return any unworn, unwashed, eligible items or defective merchandise within 30 days of delivery. Please note that sale items cannot be returned.
Returned merchandise must include the original packaging and tags and be in the same condition as when it was received. Used merchandise cannot be returned unless defective. We reserve the right to charge fees associated with restocking or processing.
How do I return something?
To return eligible items please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
When will my account be refunded?
Once your package arrives at our warehouse, your refund will be processed within five to ten business days. We’ll send you an email when this transaction is complete. Note that your bank may require additional days to process and post the money to your account.
I changed my mind and want to swap out my order for a different style. How do I do that?
Contact our customer service team at (646) 559-8393 or email@example.com and they will walk you through the exchange.
Misha Nonoo Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Misha Nonoo Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old (or the age of majority in their state of legal residence, whichever is older) at the time of entry. Employees of Nonoo, LLC (“Sponsor”), and their parent and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these official rules (“Official Rules”) and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Nonoo, LLC, 524 Broadway Suite 10-109, New York, New York 10012.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on January 11, 2017 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on January 13, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
To enter you must:
1). Follow @mishanonoo account on Instagram
2). Tag 2 friends in the comment section of the post (@ mention their account name)
The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications set out in these Official Rules may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. You may enter only once during the Sweepstakes Period. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Instagram accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods to create entries or registrations or reverse engineer any software relating to the Sweepstakes will void and that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the Instagram account used will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to the Instagram account provided by Instagram. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Sweepstakes: Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners, from all eligible entries on or around January 14, 2017.
6. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS.
7. Verification of Potential Winners: Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. The potential winners will be notified via direct message on Instagram on or about January 14, 2017. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices. All potential Sweepstakes winners will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release which must be received by Sponsor, within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. Each potential winner will be required to provide his/her mailing address (P.O. Boxes are not permitted) within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release or provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
8. Sweepstakes Prizes: Any (1) Misha Nonoo clothing item featured in contest photo worth up to $297.
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Prize: $220. The odds of winning the Sweepstakes prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
For All Prizes: No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Prizes will be shipped to winners within two (2) weeks of Sponsor’s receipt of verification from a winner. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $297.
9. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Instagram and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
10. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
11. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes or Instant Win Game, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries or plays received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (d) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (e) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
13. Disputes: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court of competent jurisdiction located in New York County in the State of New York.
Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
15. Winner List: To obtain a copy of any of the winners’ names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Misha Nonoo, LLC, 524 Broadway Suite 10-109, New York, New York 10012 . Requests must be received no later than January 30, 2017.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Instagram.
Let's Get Personal